I think I know why..
I am a huge s4s fan :) I support love; you should do what you love and be with you love. I think I’ve figured it out. The problem lies within the generally homophobic black community. Now, white gay men and lesbian/bisexual women are celebrated. White people, the liberal ones anyway, accept the GLBTQIQAA spectrum, or at least they aren’t as insensitive as the black community. A black man is usually raised to be manly, tough, heterosexual. And although, being gay is something that can’t be helped, I have seen many MANY black men & women chant no homo after every damn thing they say just to be sure no one thinks they’re even a little bit gay. A black woman is usually raised to be submissive, feminine, and heterosexual The black community looks down on gay black men and hides their discrimination by over-sexualizing black lesbians. The thought from an outsider is that we’re only in it for the sex, but that is highly incorrect. I love women and men, that’s valid. A lesbian is a lesbian because she loves women, a stud can EASILY love another stud, and personally, I think that’s the most beautiful thing to see. Truthfully though, I don’t think people who fall anywhere on the GLBTQIQAA spectrum will get the respect they deserve because we live in a society who would rather judge than understand. ..I rambled..but yeah..
i am #Stud4Stud and im lovin it! get at me!
follow me on twitter! @neshareonn
1. Name/tumblr url: Tiea follow me ( mrloveradio,tumblr.com )
2. Age: newly 20
3. Orientation (LGBTQAI): Lesbian <3
4. Gender Identity (girl, boy, trans, queer, non-binary etc.): Fully Girl Though i admire others choices
5. Location (where are you from): Castries, St.Lucia but i stay in Houston Texas
6. How you discovered this blog: Someone reblogged and i LOVED it.
7. Your favorite thing about studs: How they love….. and touching their skin…. Something about the softness of a stud.
8. Why you support the S4S community: because they see the beautiy in one another.
9. Random Fact: I love being outside… and i can draw good and cook well… i love being wifely and motherly… i just care :)